- Whiptail dialog boxes for an easier end-user experience.
- More packages (vim, airshipper, ranger, btop, unimatrix, you-get, lobster).
- Dmenu is no longer used in favor of Rofi, however it is kept installed for those who want to continue using it.
- Custom rofi themes.
- Removed AUR version of Mupen64Plus.
- Changed ani-cli source from GitHub to AUR.
KAARBS can be ran from a minimal archlinux base (kernel+coreutils+gpu drivers+xorg) to set up a functioning system, or on a pre-existing Arch installation to have a streamlined method of obtaining the packages included in the script.
EDIT: There is now a KAARBS manual - use this as a general guide on how to use and modify KAARBS.